7 Ways SRG’s New Website Makes Your Life Easier
We are excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website: salesresearchgroup.com. The streamlined, modern design offers easy navigation, a user-friendly interface, and engaging content to help website visitors better comprehend our solutions and offerings. Here are 7 ways our new website can help make your life easier.
1. Find every SRG product in one place. The new homepage lists and describes each of our products with easy access to be able to learn more about the product that will best suit your team.
2. Quickly find insights and solutions related directly to your role. Gone are the days of OSFA content. Use our ‘Who We Help’ menu to simply select your role and you’ll be directed to content and solutions specifically tailored to HR, Leadership, Trainers, and Coaches.
3. Request a demo with ease. Move from exploration, to knowledge base, to deciding it’s time to try a product with the click of a button. There are opportunities on each product page to easily request a demo, meaning you won’t have to click around or bounce from page to page to try to learn more about a product you’re interested in.
4. Get to know our management team before you decide to work with us. Take a peek behind the curtain to see who is making the magic happen at SRG, what makes them qualified, and most importantly, what makes them different.
5. Read and share thought leadership articles on popular topics and complex issues facing our industry today. With a bench full of experts in their field, our thought leadership pieces share earned secrets, unique perspectives, experiences, and resources that inform and lead the workplace talent industry at large.
6. Take information gathering into your own hands with our Resource Library. Made up of our company blog, FAQs, and press/news exposure, the Resource Library helps to get questions answered on your own time.
7. Discover SRG while you’re on the go. Our mobile-first, fast loading, responsive design means you can experience our website on your desktop, tablet, or phone with ease.